$5,500 $4,400 (Final Sale Price)
- Model Year: 1977
- Body Style: Two Door
- Odometer: 74,921
- Engine: 6 cylinder
- Condition: Automatic
- Ad Source: Direct
- Location: Downey, California
- Contact Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
1977 Ford Maverick 2 Door Coupe
– 2 owners Clean Title (Non-Op Title since it was just stored)
– Around 74,921 Original Miles (Stationary NOT MY DAILY)
– 6 cylinder not Grabber V8
– Clean OEM Original Parts still even spare tire.
– Power Steering, New Battery, Water Temp Gauge & New Brakes installed.
– Just had it interior/exterior detailed/washed with carpet/seats shampooed and interior and engine bay steam cleaned.
– Good conditioned exterior/interior no dents/rips/accidents/or rust really.
-Runs and works well still when i’ve driven it no overheating issues or janky dirty smoke coming out from engine for example
– Minor Cheap & Easy CONS
·Optional aesthetic detailing/upholstery on certain areas like the paint
·Right side turn signals electrical adjustment or fixing needed
·A possible small trans and oil leak that just occurred
·New carburetor part & a set of fresh tires would be suggested
I just don’t want to put the money for those since i don’t plan on keeping it.
Overall great car for this type a rare classic in its condition reason I am selling is cause I’m in need of an actual better daily and interested more in Euro/JDM tuner cars. Starting asking price is $5000 but can maybe be negotiable too, shoot me a message/offer regarding it will be more than glad to discuss further and see.
HABLO ESPAÑOL TAMBIÉN
Last Updated on June 15, 2021 by MaverickAds